CBD Industry

7 Methods How Technology Is Altering the CBD Industry

3 minutes, 18 seconds Read

It is vital to understand that CBD is transforming quickly since many states are slowly legalizing it due to its medicinal benefits as well as for recreational purposes. According to BDS Analytics and Arcview Market Research, the CBD market will exceed 20$ billion in the USA by 2024. Owing to that, here are seven methods by which technology is changing the CBD industry

1.  Enhances the extraction process for CBD Industry

It is important to understand that previously there were limited options for extracting cannabis. But, within the past few years, the CBD Vape Oil industry developed a fascination for using industrial machinery. Even many new forms of cannabis extraction methods have been introduced, like oral tinctures, wax concentrates, oils, etc. When it comes to the advanced cannabis extraction technique, it is supercritical CO2 extraction.

This method is quite popular where maximum pressure and temperature gaseous CO2 are turned into the supercritical fluid. In this state, CO2 adopts all the properties of liquid and gas.

2.  CBD Industry with Improved growing lights

Marijuana plantation is no doubt quite a critical process. The reason behind this is the plant requires a wide spectrum of light. Due to this reason, it is easy to grow them in warm regions. Even if you want to grow them indoors, you will have to plan for an extensive investment. For example, you will need high-intensity discharge bulbs that are costly and produce high electricity bills.

Fortunately, the home lighting market is enhanced with LED technology and is no doubt the most sustainable option. The best part is the LED bulbs produce a wide spectrum of light. As a result, it becomes easy to control the temperature.

3.  Nanoencapsulation maximizes the CBD bioavailability

CBD items come with low bioavailability. When consumed, the human body absorbs only 20% of the product when consumed orally. The rest, 80% of the CBD Industry substances, are eliminated. This happens since CBD is oil-soluble and not water-soluble.

Nanoencapsulation is the one that helps in solving the problem. This helps in reducing the size of the CBD molecules. As a result, it absorbs into the bloodstream. Smaller emulsions let the substance blend smoothly, especially with water. As a result, it becomes easy to consume.

4.  Fulfills the consumer desires by making personalized products

CBD Industry

When it comes to biochemistry, every person is different. As a result, it forces the consumer to easily process the chemical. For example, CBD oils work perfectly, whereas others find CBD oil not that effective. As a result, it becomes tough for CBD consumers to get the right product for their bodies.

Due to this reason, offering biochemically-tailored CBD Industry items for the consumer’s unique physiology is no doubt the best option for this problem. Few companies that produce CBD products now consider how the products are reacting with the human body.

5.  Provides tracking software

Since the CBD industry is growing fast, the question of the quality of the products also arises. Today, consumers are eager to know about the entire process of CBD product manufacturing. As a result, the seed-to-sale tracker software is introduced for tracking pharmaceutical drugs.

With this software, the transparency across different levels of CBD products. Besides, with this software, the manufacturers and producers control different steps of the production process.

6.  A good solution to the banking barriers

It is important to understand that cryptocurrency and CBD are futuristic trends in 2020. CBD oil provides therapeutic advantages for maintaining overall health. But the grey area when it comes to CBD oil products is huge across the globe. Cryptocurrencies offer CBD as well as other cannabis-related companies for accepting the payments.

7.  Works on the market research

AI is making positive changes in the CBD Industry. Big data, as well as machine learning, lets CBD companies access important information regarding consumer demand. This helps with taking marketing, sales as well as branding decisions.

Hence, these are some of the ways by which improved and advanced technology is altering the CBD industry.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *